- A king size bed set in a beautiful, carved, oak barrel
- A very large, double, marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and a lavish double vanity area
- Deep soaking tub
- Double wall-mounted walk-in shower with additional ceiling shower
- Separate living area featuring a sofa, lounge chairs and an entertainment centre with Plasma television
- Separate dressing area
- Surround sound cinema in living room
- Integrated ceiling speakers throughout suite
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Indoor terrace with sofa and four covers dining area
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary Coffe & Tea facilities in room.
007 AdF Suite
Master Suite 007 is incredibly spacious and airy, with carpeted floors, a separate living room area, private dressing room area, covered terrace and undoubtedly, its most spectacular feature, a stunning barrel bed.
The bed head is an original barrel top and the domed oak ceiling mimics the curvature of the enormous oak barrels used in the vinification process.
Master Suite 007 has approximately 85m² of room area, a beautiful furnished indoor terrace of approximately 30m² and a bathroom area of approximately 25m².
The Wine Partner associated with Master Suite 007 is ADF. ADF wines are produced by the famous Douro wine producer, Nieeport. The room is decorated with several artifacts and photos pertaining to ADF.
Traditional, whitewashed louvered shutters open to give the bathroom a stunning view of the city. This Master Suite has been individually decorated, with light yellow walls and matching furnishings.
As well as luxurious comfort and comprehensive amenities, Master Suites offer the ultimate in space and luxury. The stylish and individually decorated master suites feature fully furnished living areas, separate from the bedrooms, a unique king size bed, an extended terrace with sofa and dining table as well as a lavish standard of equipment and comfort.
The fully furnished private terrace offers breathtaking views over the River Douro and the historic city centre of Oporto.
The one-bedroom Master Suites feature a minimum of 60 to 90m² of living space and are luxuriously appointed and decorated. Each private terrace offers between 20m² and 35m².
February Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London