- A king size/four poster barrel bed made out of a spectacular wooden vat
- A large double marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a lavish double vanity area
- Deep soaking tub
- Double wall-mounted walk-in shower with additional ceiling shower
- Separate living area featuring a sofa, lounge chairs and an entertainment centre featuring a Plasma television
- Surround sound cinema in living room
- Integrated ceiling speakers throughout suite
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Indoor terrace with sofa and four covers dining area
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary Coffe & Tea facilities in room.
The Wine Partner associated with Master Suite 008 is Taylor’s, the renowned 300 year old Port producer and the room has been decorated to include many features and artifacts from the Taylor’s brand and vineyards. Decoration includes both red and white painted walls and matching furnishings.
Master Suite 008 has approximately 90m² of room area, a beautiful furnished private terrace of approximately 35m² and a bathroom area of approximately 20m².
Traditional, whitewashed louvered shutters open to give the bathroom a stunning view of the city.
Master Suite 008 is incredibly light and airy, with carpeted floors, a spacious living room area, private dressing room area, covered terrace and undoubtedly, its most spectacular feature, a four poster barrel bed. The bed is set within an enormous oak barrel, raised off the ground on small pillars, with dual stair access from either side.
As well as luxurious comfort and comprehensive amenities, Master Suites offer the ultimate in space and luxury. The stylish and individually decorated master suites feature fully furnished living areas, separate from the bedrooms, a unique king size bed, an extended terrace with sofa and dining table as well as a lavish standard of equipment and comfort.
The fully furnished private terrace offers breathtaking views over the River Douro and the historic city centre of Oporto.
The one-bedroom Master Suites feature a minimum of 90m² of living space and are luxuriously appointed and decorated. Each private terrace offers between 20m² and 35m².
March Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London