- A king size or twin beds featuring luxury linens
- A large marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a lavish double vanity area
- Deep soaking tub
- Walk-in shower
- Separate living area featuring a sofa, lounge chairs and an entertainment centre featuring a Plasma television
- Dressing area
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Integrated sound speakers
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Fully furnished, private, terrace featuring a small dining set and lounge chairs
Suite 110 Cartuxa has traditional, white washed louvered shutters open to give the bathroom a stunning view of Porto. It has approximately 60m² of room area, a furnished private terrace of approximately 25m² and a bathroom area of approximately 15m².
As well as luxurious comfort and comprehensive amenities, our generously proportioned suites offer a relaxing living area with sofa and lounge chairs as well as a fully furnished private terrace with breathtaking views over the Douro River and the historic city centre of Oporto. This suite has been individually decorated, with light yellow walls and matching furnishings.
Suites feature a minimum of 40m² and are luxuriously appointed and decorated. Each private terrace offers between 20m² and 45m² of space, perfect for families or small gatherings. Many junior suites are situated on corners of the hotel and will benefit from spectacular sunsets. Many suites can be configured as a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
Suite 110 is incredibly light and airy, with carpeted floors, a living room area, dressing area, private terrace and integrated ceiling speakers throughout the suite.
The Wine Partner associated with Suite 110 is the well known Portuguese wine producer Cartuxa, with photographs and artifacts from their property in the Alentejo region.
March Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London