- A king size or twin beds featuring luxury linens
- A large marble bathroom featuring Caudalie® amenities and including a lavish double vanity area
- Deep soaking tub
- Walk-in shower
- Separate living area featuring a sofa, lounge chairs and an entertainment centre featuring a Plasma television
- A writing desk
- Private bar
- In-room safe
- Dual-line telephone
- Integrated sound speakers
- Complimentary standard internet access
- A choice of books illustrative of Portugal and/or the theme of wine
- Fully furnished private terrace featuring a small dining set and lounge chairs
307 Wiese & Krohn
Traditional, whitewashed louvered shutters open to give the bathroom a stunning view of the city. This suite has been individually decorated, with soft green walls and matching furnishings.
Suite 307 is incredibly light and airy and has approximately 45m² of floor space, a beautiful furnished private terrace of approximately 25m² and a bathroom area of approximately 15m².
As well as luxurious comfort and comprehensive amenities, our generously proportioned suites offer a relaxing living area with sofa and lounge chairs as well as a fully furnished private terrace with breathtaking views over the Douro River and the historic city centre of Oporto.
Suites feature a minimum of 40m² and are luxuriously appointed and decorated. Each private terrace offers between 20m² and 45m² of space, perfect for families or small gatherings. Many junior suites are situated on corners of the hotel and will benefit from spectacular sunsets. Many suites can be configured as a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
March Spa Special
Experience the advantages of Vinotherapy and benefit from a relaxing time in the Spa.
Oasis of serenity
«The panoramic indoor pool is heated and offers spectacular views over the city of Porto and the River Douro.»Thomas Byron, London